Send submissions to software distribution websites easily by creating PAD files in XML format, which contain all the important product information
Robosoft is a tool made to simplify the tasks of software developers when it comes to submitting PAD files with relevant information about their products to software distribution websites. Wrapped in a user-friendly interface, the application has a neatly organized set of options which lead to automatic PAD submissions.
Effortlessly submit software listings to websites
The utility has a large database with the submission patterns of many software distributors, which can be downloaded with email registration (it gets automatically updated by Robosoft). This database also includes websites that require accounts and have their own (possibly complex) submission procedures.
There’s also a feature available for monitoring submitted PADs on the downloading websites, along with a PAD manager and full Unicode support. It supports submissions to RSS feed directories and press release repositories too, together with an integrated template creator and SMTP client for email submissions.
Manage websites and create reports
Reports can be generated with any selected details from the listing, such as site rank, version listed or submitted, comments, login and password. You can also turn to a search function to browse all your track listings as well as back up and restore user information. PAD files are saved in XML format. When it comes to the built-in site manager, it’s possible to create a list of favorites, find a specific page, sort the sites, and set their status to complete, pending, skipped or failed. Keyboard shortcuts can be configured for each comment of Robosoft.
Unfortunately, the software program was a bit laggy on Windows 10 in our tests – it took a considerable amount of time to execute basic commands like loading the settings panel or switching to the sites manager. Other than that, Robosoft comes packed with all the necessary tools for helping software developers submit PAD listings to distributors.
- Memory: 256MB minimum
- 512+MB recommended
- CPU: Celeron 1GHz minimum
- INTERNET EXPLORER 6 OR LATER
LIMITATIONS IN THE UNREGISTERED VERSION
- 30-day trial
- Completely Automatic Submissions
- Support for sites with accounts and complex submission procedures
- The most complete and the most frequently updated Database of Download Sites (more than 1000 sites, updated daily)
- Automatic Database Updates
- Safe processing. No guessing. No duplicate accounts/listings
- Updating of existing author accounts and product listings on download sites
- Automatic tracking of product listings on download sites
- Advanced built-in validating PAD Generator and Manager
- Full Unicode and Multilingual PAD files support
- Automatic updating of PAD Specification Requirements
- Submissions to RSS Feed Directories
- Submissions to Press-Release Repositories
- Built-in SMTP Client for e-mail submissions
- CAPTCHA Processing
- DynamicPAD support
- Interactive Submission Mode for Advanced Users
- Built-in Template Editor for Freaks