A complex application that allows you to generate reports for the information contained by your databases, such as tables or queries
In order to check the consistency of the information stored in a database, it is recommended to generate reports based on it. A handy utility that can help you in this matter is Reportizer.
It allows you to create band reports, based on the information contained by your databases, including tables and queries. The program requires ActiveX Data Objects(ADO) or Borland Database Engine(BDE) installed on your computer in order to properly work, although having Interbase installed can help you work with Interbase and Firebird databases.
Handy database report tool that offers powerful editing options
The application gives you the possibility to create detailed band reports regarding the contents of a database, including queries, tables and fields. Each report can be edited, ensuring that each entry is correctly written and no reporting errors occur.
Aside from this, you can also edit the database queries written in SQL, as the program provides you with advanced code editing functions, such as code completion and syntax highlighting.
Reliable report generating utility with user-friendly interface
The program provides you with a convenient way of generating or editing database reports. It supports multiple database formats, such as dBase (DBF), Paradox (DB), TXT, CSV, Oracle, Interbase, MS Access, MS Excel, SQL Server, HTML, Visual FoxPro, MySQL and PostgreSQL.
Additionally, you can create reports using your files and folders, as the application can build and print them. By using Windows file system as a database, and considering that folders are tables and files are table items, you can print lists of files from a specified folder.
A dependable and easy to use database report generator
To conclude, Reportizer allows you to generate elaborate reports about the information contained on your databases, whilst giving you the tools necessary to edit any of the data contained by a report.
- BDE 5.0 or ADO version 2.1 or above
LIMITATIONS IN THE UNREGISTERED VERSION
- 24 days trial period
- It allows easy creating, modifying and printing database reports and managing report collections. You don’t need to write your own software to print data from your database – in most cases Reportizer is enough to produce professional looking reports!
- Works via BDE or ADO (ODBC) with DB, DBF, TXT, CSV, ASC files and data sources of other types. Tested on DBF, DB, TXT, CSV, Oracle, Interbase, MS Access, MS Excel, SQL Server.
- Reports can be edited in convenient visual report builder with property inspector and tool bars or in text mode, which can be useful for those, who has experience with development tools.
- Supported expressions, images, grouping, calculating fields, multi-column reports, totals and subtotals etc.
- There is an ability to load reports from command line with set of options.
- Reports can be printed or exported to file (HTML, XLS, TXT).
- There is an additional utility for printing only, but it is distributed and sold outside of main module.