Protect your computer from various threats with this comprehensive security suite that comes with Registry Cleaner and Process Manager modules
The increase in time spent online has largely meant two things for users: the ability to obtain knowledge faster or from multiple sources, and a higher exposure to a wide variety of threats. From generic malware to highly specialized trojans and backdoor agents, users are faced with a constantly increasing number of potential threats.
Scan for multiple types of threats, including malicious rootkits
Fortunately, these unwanted side-products of increased connectivity can be countered with many tools. RegRun Security Suite Gold is one such utility that allows users to scan for and remove most potential security and system threats.
In essence, one can say the application is a collection of multiple powerful protection tools. The startup screen allows one to select which utility to run. There are four item categories: “Anti-Malware”, “Startup”, “Registry”, and “Utilities”. Navigation is mostly performed by buttons, but advanced modules also contain several menus.
Scan the Windows startup for threats
Each category comes with several modules that can assist users with a variety of system tasks, such as removing viruses, startup management, monitoring system activity (watchdog-type security) and compressing the registry.
Other tools available to users include a “Registry Backup” component, a “Process Manager”, a “BootRescue” tool and a “System Files Editor”. As one can note, these are all self-explanatory and, generally speaking, users are not required to have any technical background to remove threats. The application automatically displays detailed help messages, when dangers are detected, thus helping users make the correct decision.
The software includes multiple protection tools, including registry cleaners and malware scanners
Summing up, RegRun Security Suite Gold is a comprehensive scanning and cleaning suite that can assist users in removing malware from their computers.
LIMITATIONS IN THE UNREGISTERED VERSION
- 30-day trial period
- Nag screen
- Detects rookits during Windows boot-up process. Removes hidden kernel rookits!
- Start Control:
- Provides an unusually friendly interface to users, who can easily and quickly provide detailed information about, suspend, resume, alter, or delete any of the programs within the Windows startup.
- Registry Guard:
- Protects Windows startup registry keys from changing.
- Network Connections Monitor:
- Monitors ports and applications that allow access to the Internet.
- System Files Protection:
- System Files Protection is an extremely useful function serving to protect the computer from viruses, trojans and malfunctioning programs. It checks system files for adulteration and offers option to restore them if necessary. You have the option of attaching additional files for its protection.
- Application Database:
- Includes descriptions of always-used programs as well as malware. Watch Dog monitors applications as they start and compares them with the database looking for dangerous programs. Users may contact Greatis Software for any information about unknown programs. They can also add their own programs.
- Process Manager:
- Allows you to analyze and control all of the processes and modules on your computer.
- File Extension Manager:
- Helps to manage Windows file extensions.
- Registry Tracer:
- Registry Tracer monitors selected registry keys and informs of changes. It allows you to reverse any modifications, additions or deletions.
- Substitution Detector:
- It is a feature added to Trojans searching module. It fights against Trojans and viruses that have the same names with system files but locate in different places.
- Clears Internet cache, temporary files and other files assigned by the user.
- Bootlog Analyser
- Bootlog Analyser allows to troubleshoot Windows startup and shutdown using a generated by Windows startup log file (bootlog.txt).
- Startup Analyser
- Startup Analyser allows to unhide the Windows startup process. It is the must have tool for troubleshoot strange problems at startup.
- Registry Compressor
- It can decrease the size of your registry and memory by removing deleted records from registry files.