A powerful Mac OS X application that provide tools for quickly generating 360 degrees virtual tours by processing your own images.
By grouping multiple images together in a stylish HTML document, you can easily generate high quality 360-degree virtual tours for any location you want. Panotour is a Mac OS X application that can help you organize the images, while applying various projection modes.
Effortless to install software solution for generating high quality virtual tours
Panotour comes with an installer package which streamlines the entire process: all you have to do is follow the on-screen instructions. Start by creating a new Panotour project, and then quickly import the images you want to include.
Panotour is able to process popular image file formats, such as TIFF, JPG, PNG, KRO, and PSD / PSB. At the same time, you can put together multiple panoramas, including partial or spherical representations.
Comes packed with powerful tools that can help you create high quality virtual tours
The Panotour main window is organized in 4 different tabs, and to create a project you must go through all of them. Start by creating a new projects and then, in the Tour tab, import the images you want to include via drag and drop.
Panotour allows you to create image groups, to crop the source images, to generate hotspots, to choose the output projection mode, and so on. The next step is to “Style” your project by adding control bars, image effects, loaders, menus, and so on. To preview the result, navigate to the Build panel and save the project to a HTML file that can be easily opened in any web browser.
Powerful 360-degrees virtual tour creator that can output content in Flash or HTML5 format
Panotour offers you the possibility to use your own pictures to quickly create virtual tours: the built in tools allow you to group the pictures or panoramas you want to use, enable you to define hotspots, to specify the output projection, to include control bars, and much more.
Moreover, before building the virtual tour you get to optimize the project for various output modes. This way, you can create projects that come with Flash and HTML5 support, and can be visualized on desktop or mobile devices.
LIMITATIONS IN THE UNREGISTERED VERSION
- A logo will be inserted in the final visit and in the generated tiles.
- Zero programming – Panotour revolutionizes the creation of interactive virtual tours by freeing you from programming tasks. Everything is done in a few clicks using the software’s intuitive interface.
- Multiple formats accepted – You can add and create interactions between images of any size (up to 360° x 180°) and almost all graphic formats (JPG, PNG, PSD/PSB, KRO, TIFF and RAW files from most cameras).
- Customizable layout – The Panotour interface is customizable. You can enable or disable certain components, move them or even turn them into independent windows.
- In just a few clicks, create multi-views virtual tours – How do you create beautiful virtual tours including multiple views without having to spend hours on them? It’s easy: just drag the clickable area (hotspot) of an image onto a target image. The link is created automatically. So now you can create a link between one room and another in a second. Everything is visual. No need to immerse yourself in programming to create virtual tours with 1, 10 or 100 shots anymore.
- Easy interactions using hotspots – Hotspots are areas that allow you to create interactions in a virtual tour. With hotspots, it’s possible to create links between shots, display a photo, open an external website, display contextual information and animations and more. Hotspots will be especially useful in customizing your virtual tours. With Panotour, you have access to several types of hotspots (polygonal, rectangular, pinpoint) adapted for each type of interaction.
- Static photos and images – With Panotour, easily integrate photos, images and animations into your virtual tours. Embed them into the content (in a hanging frame on the wall for example) and have them appear with a 3D effect.
- Opening external websites – Place a web link onto a hotspot. With a single click it will open the web browser and display the desired website. This is very useful for redirecting visitors to external content or for posting a link to your website.
- Preset graphics themes – For even more simplicity, Panotour offers you a choice of three graphics themes (which define the style of the navigation buttons and navigation help window). For each theme, you can choose a main color. Nothing could be easier for giving your virtual tour a style that harmonizes with the content. You can choose between a 2D theme, a 3D theme and a “graffiti” theme.
- Mouse, buttons, menus and miniatures: plenty of ways to navigate – The experience that your virtual tours allow your visitors to have is paramount. By using different navigation options, you can offer innovative ways to tour the location. Navigation and mouse zooms, navigational buttons, drop-down menus or even thumbnails of the other available views etc. Panotour allows you to offer visitors a unique and rich experience they will long remember.
- Add your logo – Sign your virtual tour by adding your logo in a corner of the window. Put in a link, then visitors can click to get to your website.
- Transition effects – Further customize your tours using transition effects. For each room set a default view and the hotspot landing view. Access to the room will be done with an effect going from the hotspot landing view to the default view.
- Lens flares – Add lens flares to the windows or, if you’re outside, to the sun. Your visitors will thus have an effect simulating the reflection of light from a camera lens as they move to the level of this light source.
- Export to Adobe Flash format – Panotour exports your virtual tours in the most popular multimedia format used on web browsers: Adobe Flash. This will allow you display all kinds of interactions even within virtual tours, to incorporate multimedia elements (Flash animations, photos) while retaining a smooth navigational flow. And because Flash® technology is already installed on more than 99.6% of all computers (source: Adobe), visitors will have nothing to install and can quickly view your virtual tours on any website.
- Dynamic loading of the areas to display (multi-resolution) – The uploading and viewing of high-definition virtual tours is no problem. If you export such images, Panotour will break them into hundreds of little pieces that are loaded dynamically according to the display area or in which the user wants to zoom. Panotour can create multi-resolution virtual tour of up to 200 megapixels. If you need to create larger virtual tours or gigapixel panoramas, consider Panotour Pro.
- Quick conversion to Flash format – Just want to convert panoramas to Flash without creating interactions? Activate the “Quick export” pane and drag your images to it. The corresponding .SWF files are instantly created.
- Automatic inclusion in HTML templates – Panotour lets you automatically include virtual tours in HTML templates. Create a webpage template for your site and add it to Panotour. Exporting the tour will automatically generate an HTML file based on your template, directly displaying the virtual tour.