Convert and edit video files, create and rip DVD and Blu-ray content, and download videos from the Internet using this comprehensive tool
Leawo Video Covnerter Ultimate is a complex software application designed in order to aid people convert video files to an array of other formats, suitable to handheld and other devices, as well as burn or load DVDs, and edit clips.
The UI sports a modern and user friendly design, comprised of several shortcut buttons, a menu bar and a panel in which to view all uploaded items. Aside from that, it can be used by both novice and experienced people, without running into issues.
At import, the tool supports formats such as 3GP, AVI, FLV, MKV, MP4, MPG, MOV, RM, WMV, WEBM, AAC, FLAC, WAV and AIFF. Export is possible in common audio or video formats (AVI, MP4, MOV, WEBM, MKA, WAV, WMA, MP3 etc.) and others suitable for iPads, Apple TVs, PSPs, PS3s, Android phones, iPhones and the list goes on.
When converting, it is also possible to change video and audio quality, add subtitles and choose the output directory. Batch processing is available, and you can view the video in a small panel, and take snapshots.
You can edit the uploaded items in another window. To be more accurate, you can trim, crop, rotate or flip videos, tweak the brightness, contrast and saturation levels, and add watermarks.
It is also possible to open or burn DVDs, with custom menus, apply 3D effects (red/cyan, red/green, side by side etc.) to clips, view media information and save your conversion profiles, so that you can use them at a later date.
CPU and memory usage is moderate to low, which is actually to be expected of this type of utility. There are multiple languages to choose from and Help contents are provided online.
All in all, Leawo Video Covnerter Ultimate is useful and efficient piece of software, with a feature-rich environment that all people can take advantage of. Response time is good and we did not register any errors or bugs during our tests.
- 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
- 512MB RAM (1024MB or above recommended)
- 5GB+ Free hard disk space
- DVD drive
- Internet Connection
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 and above
LIMITATIONS IN THE UNREGISTERED VERSION
- Only five minutes of content will be converted
- Only five videos can be downloaded
- Convert video/DVD to video or audio in more than 180 formats for multiple purposes
- Download videos from various video sharing sites like YouTube, Facebook, Veoh, etc.
- Convert and burn video to DVD/Blu-ray disc, folder or ISO Image Files easily with large amount of DIY features available
- Create 3D movies from 2D video/DVD/Blu-ray sources in 6 different 3D effects
- Create photo slideshows and burn photo slideshows to Blu-ray/DVD