Task tracker based on the simple concept of making lists, that will make your life easier by helping you to keep track, add and manage recurring tasks
The Hit List is a very simple and effective OS X utility for task tracking that helps you to add and manage recurring tasks.
Moreover, The Hit List is a simple yet innovative app capable of helping you easily manage the daily chaos of modern life.
Based on the elementary concept of making lists, The Hit List allows you to plan, forget, then take action when the time is right.
Your life is complex enough and this application, the tool that will help you manage your daily tasks, is not. The Hit List simplifies things by not requiring you to learn a system.
The Hit List can be as straightforward as keeping a list of to-dos on paper.
Nevertheless, if you like to use a task managing system such as Getting Things Done by David Allen, The Hit List is adaptable enough to support you.
- 64-bit processor
Limitations in the unregistered version
- 15 days trial
- Lists – Plan and outline in your lists
- Cards – Focus on one thing at a time. Take notes.
- Today List – All the stuff going on today in one view
- Timer – Keep focused. Measure your progress.
- Keyboard Friendly – Designed for maximum efficiency
- Quick Entry – Add a task from anywhere, anytime
- Smart Folders – Create the exact view for your tasks
- Repeating Tasks – Schedule bills, meetings, and more
- iCal Syncing – Access tasks in other apps and devices
- AppleScript Support – Extend and integrate to your fancy