View, edit or export database information to clipboard using this lightweight and efficient software application that works via BDE or ADO
Exportizer Pro is an efficient and straightforward software tool that can be used in order to help individuals view, filter and copy an entire database to clipboard or to convert it to another format.
A comprehensible and uncomplicated environment
After you install Exportizer Pro, you will notice a simple graphic user interface and a neatly organized layout consisted of a menu bar and a panel that displays the contents of your database.
The plain and uncomplicated interface also indicates that Exportizer Pro is light on the system requirements, the application being able to run on almost all operating systems.
The main window of Exportizer Pro can be easily resized to the preferred width and height, in order to have an insightful overview of the displayed information.
Easily view, edit and export databases to clipboard or to file
This software application allows you to load various file types, such as CSV, DBF, XLS, TXT, DB, HTML, XML, GDB, WJ2 and IB, which can be opened with the help of the built-in file browser of Exportizer Pro.
The application also allows you to quickly load databases by simply dragging and dropping the files onto the Exportizer Pro’s interface.
By using the application, you can export tables or the entire database to formats like TXT, CSV, XLS, HTML, RTF, SQL or DBF, in order to save them on the disk.
Modify and edit your database parameters
Exportizer Pro gives you the possibility to duplicate field values and records, set and remove bookmarks, show or hide specific columns, and you can also print the entire table.
The main features of the application can also be accessed via command lines generated from the Export menu of the software utility.
An advanced, yet easy to use database managing tool
Exportizer Pro proves to be an efficient and reliable software application, designed for those who need to convert databases to various other formats, copy, edit or print them, while working in a comprehensible and intuitive environment.
LIMITATIONS IN THE UNREGISTERED VERSION
- 15 days trial period
- Opening tables from multi-table database files like XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLSB, MDB, ACCDB, HTML, GDB, IB, FDB, UDL, and other multi-table databases like ODBC data sources etc.
- Exporting data from all files, which are located in one folder, or all tables from a multi-table data source, at once (from interface or via command line).
- Ability to specify custom increment number for Increment Field Value function.
- Exporting data to Excel (XML-based) and DATABASE formats.
- Using extra command line line options like /Silent, /LogFile, /CloseOnError etc.
- Using extra export modes like Append and Empty+Insert.