Back up your important information and save it on your hard disks or portable storage devices, protect it with password, and analyze logs
EaseBackup is a desktop tool that enables you to back up your important files and save them to a specified location. It can be used to secure your important documents in case of data loss or theft.
The application comes with a clean and intuitive interface. You can choose one of the six built-in skins to transform the layout into something that suits your mood better.
Even though it has a set of advanced options, the tool itself is not very difficult to handle and can be mastered by any type of users, even beginners.
It comes with a wide range of features, such as restoration options, support for storing data on portable devices, built-in encryption, duplication of files and folders, and disaster recovery CD. It had a good speed and ran without errors during our tests.
Works with a wide range of files
EaseBackup saves copies of various items, such as image files, music, documents, registry entries, as well as e-mails. You can set it to run daily backup sessions after a specified number of hours or to run a new full backup after a specific amount of time has passed since the last successful backup.
The newly created tasks can be separated into groups for easier identification. It enables you to use plain copy (no compression and encryption) and keep previously backed up files for any number of days before deletion.
The “DBBackup” module allows you to perform online backups of Oracle and MS SQL Server databases.
Backup filters can be set to include only the specified files and exclude the others, or to remove the selected ones and automatically include the others.
To end with
Taking all things into consideration, EaseBackup proves to be a reliable and useful software app that lets you back up and protect your private documents, view logs, and much more.
- 32bit or 64bit Intel or compatible
- 64MB RAM required
- 50 MB of free disk space
- Background backups of your files, folders, Windows registry, NTFS file information and alternative file streams.
- Restores any version of individual files and folders, or entire hard disks to an original or another location.
- Support hard disks, removables, CD-R, DVD-R and MO recorders.
- Support any standard or secure FTP Server.
- Support local and remote Tape Devices.
- Disaster Recovery CD.
- Built-in encryption for security.
- Support of 2048-bit PGP encryption lets you don’t worry about confidential documents! Keeps prying eyes from seeing your data by using the best encryption technology!
- Backup of open (locked) files.
- Flexible scheduler and report options
- Flexible and powerful file selectors
- Revolutionary Patch technology
- EaseBackup gives you unlimited customization of the backup process through the use of external commands. External command is an external executable file that can process different operations with source and archive files before, during, and after backup.
- Optimized for blazing performance, EaseBackup multi-threaded transfer engine executes backups in the background with minimum system resource consumption.
- Centralized management
- DBBackup module allows you to perform online backups of Oracle and MS SQL Server databases
- Duplication of files and folders
- EaseBackup supports blind installations without necessary of user input and can be installed on thousands of computers without visiting a single desktop.
- Built-in support of firewalls
- Backup Set template is a special Backup Set with predefined parameters. EaseBackup has templates for most popular software products and Windows settings.
- Lots of help tools we have built into this application help you to solve all your problems easily and quickly.