Remove copy protection from audio and video files and convert both protected and non-protected files to various formats using this straightforward and reliable application
Even though it has the role of preventing pirating and illegal distribution, copyright protection can cause a lot of problems for DVD collectors who want to make a backup of their content in case the original storage device gets scratched or damaged.
DRMBuster Ultra Video is an application designed to help you remove the copyright protection from videos and audio tracks and seamlessly create copies that you can store to your hard drive.
Includes a rugged and minimalistic interface
The installation is a simple and forthright operation that does not take too much of your time and is unlikely to give you any troubles. Upon launch, the application prompts you to add the video or audio tracks that you want to manage by navigating through the folders on your HDD. On a side note, the tool does not support drag and drop, a function that can make things smoother.
The interface is as simple as it gets and is designed as a table that lists the files that are about to be processed. More precisely, you can preview the name of the file, its duration along with the path to the output folder from the main window.
Allows you to convert and burn the files on a CD
Once you set the output directory, you can hit the Convert button from the Toolbar and the application takes care of the task automatically. It is worth mentioning that you can set the app to preserve the subfolders, overwrite existing files or create a unique name for them, in case you set the output folder as the original folder.
At the same time, the app allows you to start the conversion automatically whenever you add a new file, select proper encoding for the video and audio files as well as set the compression quality. Lastly, you should know that the program permits you to burn the files to a new DVD or CD.
A straightforward tool for removing copy protection from videos and tracks
In the eventuality that you want to create backups of your CD or DVD content, but you are having a hard time due to copyright protection, then perhaps DRMBuster Ultra Video could come in handy.
- Memory: 256MB RAM
- Windows Media Player, QuickTime Player or Real Player installed (depends on the input file format)
LIMITATIONS IN THE UNREGISTERED VERSION
- Conversion of audio files is limited to 90 seconds
- Conversion of video files is limited to 3 minutes
- Nag screen
- Remove media DRM protection:
- With DRMBuster Ultra Video you can convert any purchased or legally obtained songs and videos.
- Convert any Video Files:
- DRMBuster Ultra Video is a universal easy-to-use video converter to AVI and MP4 video formats.
- The program converts practically any video format, DRM-protected or non-protected.
- Convert any Audio Files:
- DRMBuster Ultra Video software includes a powerful feature to convert any kind of audio files that
- can be played on your PC, both protected and non-protected.
- Batch Mode Conversion:
- Perform extremely fast conversions with up to 16 files simultaneously and 50X speed.