Provides high quality DivX HEVC video playback and streaming, and comes with the codecs you need to enjoy various video file formats
DivX doesn’t need much of an introduction, as the product speaks for itself. A powerful player, converter and decoder, DivX offers you a handful of tools to assist you in your video playing and encoding endeavors.
The toolset is comprised of DivX Player, DivX Web Player and Media Server, DivX Converter and the DivX HEVC Plug-in, all meant to give you the best video playback performance and media management for your computer. Additionally, it includes trial versions of paid add-ons that can be purchased separately: Video Pack, DTS-HD, and DFX Audio Enhancer.
A reliable and modern-looking video player
The DivX Pro Player has a straightforward interface that allows you to drag and drop media files to the video playing area and quickly navigate them without the risk of freezing the application.
The player enables you watch your favorite DivX, AVI, MKV, MP4 or MOV media files and easily transfer them to your external devices. The DivX To Go feature automatically prepares your media files to be transferred and used on your PlayStation 3 console, BluRay player or digital TV, allowing you to create full HD quality videos.
With DivX Pro Player you can easily burn your video to DVD or USB storage devices and ensure proper formatting and compatibility with DixX devices. The application also allows you to create customized playlists, purchase and watch top notch movies, manage your local and downloaded media files. All these, plus the multitude of video and audio playback options make DivX Player a reliable media management tool.
Integrated web player with support for full HD content
The Web Player comes with added video and audio enhancements. You can easily watch full HD movies online and play them in full screen without loosing any of the original quality. If you add to this the 5.1 channel surround audio capability of the web player and the ability to download online media files for later use on a DivX compatible device, you get a well tuned product that will enhance your online experience.
Video conversion, HEVC and AVC video playback
The pack also features the DivX Converter, which offers you the possibility to easily transform your media files to DivX or MKV with just a few clicks. It’s really that easy to use: add or drag your files, select the desired output quality (from 320×240 to 1920×1080) and in no time at all get the DivX files you desire. Moreover, you can add or remove subtitles, combine your files in one video, limit file size, or set the video bit-rate so you get the most out of your own videos.
Last but not least, DivX brings to the table improved HEVC and AVC decoders that are compatible with Chroma offset and allow the playback of HEVC and AVC/H.264-encoded videos.
- For DivX 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and DivX Plus HD video:
- DIRECTX 9 OR BETTER ON WINXP
- Intel Pentium III 733Mhz, AMD Duron 650, or equivalent for standard definition DivX
- Intel Pentium IV 2.4Ghz, AMD Athlon XP 2400+, or equivalent for high definition DivX
- Intel Pentium D 3.0Ghz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+, or equivalent for Divx Plus HD
- 32MB of video ram, 800×600 display in 24-bit color for SD
- 64MB of video ram, 1280×720 display in 24-bit color for HD
- Audio: Stereo sound card with drivers for DirectSound
- For DivX HEVC Video Playback:
- PC with at least a 1.6GHz Intel or AMD dual-core processor and 4GB of RAM
- Available disk space: 215MB
- Broadband connection (for DivX Web Player streaming)
- For DivX Web Player: Broadband connection
- For DivX Web Player: Internet Explorer 7 or higher, Firefox 3.5 or higher, Google Chrome 20 or higher, Safari 5 or higher
LIMITATIONS IN THE UNREGISTERED VERSION
- 15-day trial for the Video Pack (adds support to DivX Converter for MPEG-2 and VC-1 video formats)
- 15-day trial for the DTS-HD Plug-in (adds new audio format support to DivX Player and DivX Converter, letting you play or convert DivX videos featuring DTS audio)
- 30-day trial for the DFX Audio Enhancer (an audio plug-in that improves the quality of your video’s soundtracks)
- Features only available in the Pro (registered) edition:
- Dolby Audio Edition
- Save snapshots of any video frame in DivX Player
- HEVC 10-bit video playback in Player and Web Player
- Crop video borders in Converter
- Add a custom logo overlay to videos in Converter
- Set a custom framerate in Converter
- Quality-based encoding using a constant quantizer in Converter
- Encode using custom keyframe intervals in Converter
- Set custom B frames in Converter
- DivX Accelerated hardware decoding and encoding for supported devices
- Trim duration of videos in Converter
- Playback of the most popular video formats, including DivX, MKV and HEVC up to 4K and more
- Video Library with custom playlists
- Stream videos to DLNA-compatible devices like Samsung and LG TVs, gaming consoles, tablets and more
- Stream videos to Chromecast
- Copy videos to CD, DVD and USB
- Create and play videos with multiple audio and subtitle tracks in several formats
- Conversion of popular video formats into DivX, MKV, HEVC and MP4 video
- Custom encoding settings in Converter: resolution, video bitrate, rotation, and HEVC encoding modes