Create, play, organize and share your multimedia files with all the Cyberlink products’ capabilities rounded up under the same roof
CyberLink Media Suite is a comprehensive and powerful software suite that integrates multiple programs into a single platform, such as PowerDVD, PowerDirector, PhotoDirector, PowerProducer, Power2Go, PowerDVD Copy, MediaShow, MediaExpresso, PowerBackup, Label Print and WaveEditor.
The tool comes with several utilities for helping you organize your photo collection, edit audio files, create mobile phone ringtones or other recordings, rip MP3 and WAV files, burn audio CDs and DVDs, as well as edit videos.
Although it implements an entire suite of programs, CyberLink Media Suite delivers a clean and user-friendly environment.
You are welcomed by a multi-tabbed layout that allows you to quickly pick the desired category that you want to work with, such as Movie, Video, Photo, Music, Data and Backup, or Utilities.
If you click on the desired tab, the tool reveals a set of features for each category. Plus, enabling one of the supported functions opens up the corresponding software program included in the suite.
Movie options and video operations
If you want to manage movies, you can opt for playing a movie disc, browse and play clips, play a movie folder, and view online info.
When it comes to video options, you may play video files, carry out advanced editing operations, organize clips, work with easy editing features, upload items to social networks, convert videos, as well as create or edit a disc.
You are given the option to playback 2D photos in 3D, import and organize images, edit and print them, create or play a user-defined slideshow, generate a photo gallery disc, build a slideshow disc, upload items to social network, and apply advanced photo adjustments.
Working with music options
The Music section puts at your disposal several handy features, such as play audio files, rip an audio CD, convert audio files, burn an audio disc, record data, as well as carry out audio editing operations.
Data and backup features, and utilities
You may create a data disc, copy or burn a disc, back up and restore files, duplicate a movie disc, as well as organize discs. The Utilities area is dedicated to helping you erase a disc, extract files from a disc image, mount a virtual drive, transfer media to devices, burn DVD folders, and print a disc label.
Favorite apps and several configuration settings
CyberLink Media Suite gives you the possibility to create a list with your favorite features so you can access them on the fly, check out a list with all products embedded in the suite, as well as tweak some settings in order to return to CyberLink Media Suite’s GUI when you close a program, automatically check for the latest version, and add user-defined images as cover photos.
A powerful suite of programs
All in all, CyberLink Media Suite mixes up a user-friendly environment with a comprehensive list of features, and is suitable especially for users that need to create, play, organize, edit and share multimedia files on a daily basis.
- Screen Resolution 1024 X 768 pixels, 16-bit color or above
- Memory 1GB required; 2GB DDR2 or above recommended for editing HD videos 6GB or above recommended for 64 bit OS & 4K, 3D editing
- CPU: AVI Capture/Produce: Profiles: Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- VGA Higher than Intel 945 GM
- Hard Disk Space 5GB for product installation
- DV OHCI IEEE 1394 compliant device
- Video Capturing Device: PCI or USB1.0/2.0/3.0 capture device compliant with WDM standard (i.e. PC Camera and TV tuner with WDM driver) DV camcorder connected via OHCI-compliant with IEEE 1394
- Burning Device: A DVD burner (CD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW or DVD-R/RW) is required to burn VCD/DVD/SVCD/AVCHD titles.
- Internet Connection
- Additional Hardware Support for Blu-ray 3D and TrueTheater 3D
LIMITATIONS IN THE UNREGISTERED VERSION
- 30-day trial version
- Trial does not include H.265 (HEVC) support
- Importing and producing H.264 video files is only supported on Windows 7/8/8.1/10 systems or hardware platforms offering independent H.264 encoding and decoding
- Trial does not support the playback of CPRM protected content
- Video editing:
- Videos created with trial version include a 5 sec watermark at the start.
- Limited SmartSound Library features in trial version.
- Stop Searching, Start Doing:
- CyberLink Media Suite’s unique PowerStarter makes it quick & easy to access any Media Suite application. With PowerStarter’s intuitive interface, finding the application you need is child’s play.
- Easily create professional quality H.265 video
- Easily add video effects, transitions and more thanks to the simple interface
- Create titles, menus, PiP motion, and particle effects in a full screen editor
- With timeline, accurately control and design creative
- animation effects
- Enjoy fast and seamless video editing thanks to CyberLink’s TrueVelocity technology
- All the features you need for photography in a single workflow
- Bring your photos to life with complete editing and
- adjustment tools
- Non-destructively adjust your shots, including those shot in RAW
- Touch up group shots & portraits with unique people
- beautification tools
- Create dramatic, stunning HDR and panorama images quickly
- and easily
- Complete disc authoring tools to turn your photos and videos into Hollywood-style Blu-ray and DVD discs. Supporting the latest media formats and rendering videos faster than ever before, it’s the only disc authoring tool you need.
- WaveEditor lets you record voice, and use the trim, cut and mix tools to edit audio files. You can also reduce noise or enhance digital audio with rich effects. Save and convert tracks in different formats including wav, wma, mp3, and m4a files, and turn your favorite music into mobile ringtones!
- Cinema-like audio-visual experience with new next-gen
- TrueTheater enhancements
- Enhanced playback of Ultra HD 4K video on large 4K displays
- Resume watching movies and TV series right from where you
- last left off
- Enhanced Media Library keeps all your movies and TV shows
- in one location
- Support for an extensive range of video, audio and image formats
- Effortlessly organize and find all your personal photos and videos with FaceMe™ face tagging technology. Create outstanding media slideshows, and share your media content quickly on disc.
- Leading burning software trusted by leading PC & burner
- hardware manufacturers
- Download videos directly from YouTube or Vimeo with
- Social Media Download
- Drag & Drop widget for super quick burning
- 256-bit encryption keeps your data safe once it’s on disc
- Download & backup data directly from your favorite
- social media platforms