Install-free clipboard manager that can be used in order to store multiple body texts, images and HTML content, and paste content whenever needed
CopyQ Portable is a software tool that was developed in order to help individuals store more items in the Clipboard and manage them more efficiently.
Take it with you
This is the portable counterpart of CopyQ, which means that you can easily bypass the installation process. As a consequence, it will create new files on the hard drive or in the Windows registry, without your approval (as installers do), and thus it will leave no traces after its removal.
Aside from that, by placing the program files to a removable data device, it is possible to carry CopyQ Portable with you, and run it on any machine you have been granted access to.
The interface you come by sports quite a simple and easy to handle design. Moreover, it is non-obtrusive, as it goes in the system tray from the first launch and be brought up at any point, by simply clicking on it. Both beginners and more experienced people can get around it, without facing any kind of issue.
Copy, paste and organize items
This utility easily remembers multiple items, enables you to edit all of them, display it in HTML and plain text formats, as well as sort them manually or automatically according to the alphabet. It is also possible to create multiple tabs and export them the hard drive as a CPQ file.
From the settings panel you can change the language, establish maximum number of items in history and of items in tray menu, add commands, view keyboard shortcuts and customize them, and modify the program’s appearance.
To sum up, CopyQ Portable is an efficient piece of software, when it comes to managing your Clipboard. The response time is good, Help contents are integrated, the environment is intuitive and it does not put a strain on the machine’s performance.
- Store text, HTML, images or any other custom formats
- Quickly browse and filter items in clipboard history
- Sort, create, edit, remove, copy/paste, drag’n’drop items in tabs
- Add notes or tags to items
- System-wide shortcuts with customizable commands
- Paste items with shortcut or from tray or main window
- Fully customizable appearance
- Advanced command-line interface and scripting
- Ignore clipboard copied from some windows or containing some text
- Support for simple Vim-like editor and shortcuts
- Many more features