Make sure that the right and left channels of your audio samples are equalized with this true WYSIWYG 3 bands stereo semi-parametric plugin
The Blue Cat’s Stereo Triple EQ plugin was designed based on Blue Cat’s Triple EQ technology and its highlight stems from the fact that it packs 3 filters that let you to easily equalize the left and right channels of your signal separately. To be more precise, the plugin comes with a low shelf, a high shelf and a boost or cut peak filter that enables you to equalize sound like a single filter with customizable shape.
Speaking of filter shapes, it is worth mentioning that the tool is capable of a wide range of gain of between minus and plus 40 dB per band and a bandwidth of up to the 5th Octave. Considering that the filters are linked together, so making any modifications to the bandwidth entails all are altered accordingly.
Depending on the host you are using, the plugin can display the computed frequency response, so you can know when the signal is processed. Therefore, it provides you with a versatile environment for creating any filter shape you set your mind to.
It is worth mentioning that the plugin can be controlled in real-time automatically or via a MIDI controller. Regardless of the operating method you choose, you can expect zipper-free clean and continuous time-varying equalization with no latency.
- For the DirectX version, DirectX 8.0 at least is required.
- Any DirectX or VST compatible host software
Limitations in the unregistered version
- One single instance of the plug-in per session.
- The effect is bypassed for 3 seconds every 20 seconds.
- True WYSIWYG 3 bands stereo semi-parametric equalizer / shapeable filter.
- Left/Right channels link, with “mirroring” capability.
- +-40 dB range for each band with customizable effective range.
- Automatic gain compensation.
- No latency.
- Real time display of the frequency response with precise measurement and zooming capabilities.
- On-graph filter shape control.
- Window Opacity Control: make the plugin window transparent.