Unleash your imagination and create astonishing 2D and 3D animations to use in your web projects with the help of this powerful set of design and coding tools
Adobe Flash Professional is the industry standard for multimedia authoring, designed to deliver a consistent and interactive environment for creating rich Flash content compatible with digital and mobile platforms. Adobe Flash Professional is geared to develop games, movies and content for mobile devices and is aimed at a wide category of users from artists to designers or Flash/ActionScript programmers.
Large variety of graphic design tools
Designing with Adobe Flash Professional turns out to be a treat, since it boasts a wide array of drawing and graphic editing tools that allow users to express their creative vision in an interactive manner. The animation capabilities, available via the Timeline and Motion Editor, make it possible to design natural motion for objects and characters.
Create astonishing 2D and 3D animations
The Effects category introduces several filters and blending capabilities that can enhance the creative process by allowing you to embellish buttons, text or video clips. Furthermore, the Deco tool offers extensive assistance in creating animated effects for trees, flowers, clouds, etc. The product also provides 3D transformation features that can animate 2D objects in 3D space through various translation and rotation utilities.
A suitable environment for programmers
With the Advanced Text Engine that includes the well-appreciated Text Layout Framework, users can easily format text, while maintaining the layout when importing content from other sources.
Programmers can spend quality time with Adobe Flash Professional too. Worth mentioning are the ActionScript editor, enhanced with features such as code completion and class code hinting, and the Code Snippets panel, which eases work by allowing the use of prewritten code.
All in all, as expected in a suite of this type, Adobe Flash Professional requires a special system configuration, as well as a certain amount of effort and time to complete the download and installation procedures. Connoisseurs certainly agree that it’s worth it, since the rich palette of design and programming features make it one of the most appreciated authoring environments available in the market.
- Intel Pentium 4 or Intel Centrino, Intel Xeon, or Intel Core Duo (or compatible) processor
- 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended)
- 4GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024×900 display (1280×1024 recommended)
- QUICKTIME 7.7.X RECOMMENDED
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.
LIMITATIONS IN THE UNREGISTERED VERSION
- 30 days trial
- 2 GB of cloud storage
- Limited access to services
- Nag screen
- Enhanced and simplified UI
- Full HD video and audio export
- Mobile testing over USB
- Improved HTML publishing
- New code editor
- Real-time drawing and live color preview
- Timeline enhancements
- Unlimited pasteboard size
- Custom metadata
- Sync Settings