Monitors multiple remote computers at the same time, logging keystrokes, opened programs, visited websites, as well as sent and received email messages
Activity Monitor is a network monitoring application that helps you keep an eye on multiple remote computers at the same time.
It can be used to monitor employees or students, as the program gives administrators full control over the target OC. In order to have access to other remote computers, you need to install Activity Monitor on them.
The layout is straightforward and gives users the possibility to add a new remote agent to the list by specifying the host name, IP address, computer, user, and display name.
What’s more, you can make Activity Monitor log keystrokes, opened programs, visited websites, sent and received email messages (e.g. POP/SMTP), chat conversations for various instant messaging applications. You can also specify the saving directory on the remote PC where the log files should be stored.
Another important feature worth mentioning enables users to use capture the screen activity to an image file based on user’s actions, automatically take snapshots at a specified time, stop the capturing process if the computer is idle, as well as take screenshots in a full screen mode or capture active windows.
Plus, you can specify the image size, limit the disk space, monitor folders and drives based on user-defined keywords, examine all files on removable drives, as well as create exclusion lists.
Activity Monitor allows users to display only the online or offline agents, remove the selected computers from the list, perform simultaneous actions on multiple PCs, and switch to a full screen mode.
It is also possible to set up passwords, download logs manually or make the program automatically save them at a specified time.
All in all, Activity Monitor offers an intuitive environment for helping users monitor remote computers efficiently and easily. Its straightforward approach and useful features make it an ideal tool for all types of users, regardless of their experience level.
- CPU: 1 GHz or better (Recommended: Intel Core 2 Duo or newer)
- 128MB of RAM (Recommended: 512MB or more)
- Activity Monitor console: 200 MB or more for Central Log Database. Or about 100 MB per monitored computer
- Agent on monitored computers: 50 MB or more for local cache
- Network connection to the monitored employee computers (Recommended: 100Mbps or 1Gbps LAN). Monitoring over a VPN con
LIMITATIONS IN THE UNREGISTERED VERSION
- 7 days trial (can be extended to 15 days)
- You can add only one agent
- Nag screen
- Live view of remote desktops
- Easy employee Internet usage monitoring
- Monitor usage of software apps
- Store complete history of communications for every user
- IM chats in popular instant messengers
- Track any user’s keystrokes on your screen in real time with our employee monitoring software
- Take snapshots of the remote PC screen
- Completely secure employee monitoring
- Stealth technology makes our pc monitoring software completely invisible for users